The demands on user experience design for software are particularly high because a lot of functionality often has to be combined with a simple operating concept.
dimensional knows the special challenges when it comes to the conception and design of intuitive user interfaces for software and web applications.
- User Experience Design helps to plan and specify the software - before it is elaborately implemented.
- User Experience Design focuses its application on the users and their needs, thus ensuring a high level of user satisfaction.
- A well-designed user experience makes it easy for users to achieve their goals with the software. A good information architecture helps users to avoid information overload and find their way around better.
- User experience includes user research: the acceptance and quality of the design is empirically tested. Usability tests reveal problems at an early stage before investments have to be made in technical development.
- Expert reviews and UX audits help to identify the potential of user experience design for existing applications.